Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gloomy day = cozy feeling…

Writing, still in my pj’s and you may think why? Well, we are in the peak of hurricane season in Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean unfortunately has been slightly smashed by Mr. Earl. This “little” powerful creation of mother nature was category 4 with sustained 135 mph. But you know what? In my past experiences of hurricane that I’ve been part of, I didn’t felt a thing, but it DID brought heavy rain and heavy winds..

Mr. undecided is far away from Puerto Rico now, but we must be alert for the following intruder who will visit us very soon…and this time is a “she”..Fiona I recall.  

Putting that a side, and still in my pj’s (lol), gloomy days makes me want to be in bed ALL day. With such an unpredictable weather, there is one thing for sure, a comfy, cozy day stay indoors is always enjoyable when its pouring and dull outside. Theres nothing more pleasant than to stay at home reading, drinking hot chocolate, watching movies, cuddle and a little work in between…
Inspirational bedroom: already a fan of white decor, makes the room feel fresh, clean, and creates a relaxing atmosphere. Love how the well-put bedside table made of crystal is well combined with neutral and white colors, it gives the room a modern touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...