Thursday, October 21, 2010

Charming!
The only word that comes to my mind right now is a big capital WOW! What I would give to wear one of these incredibly gowns! So elegant and yet so feminine and chic. Aren’t they stunning? I think that the love for fashion and design comes within a dream. The dream of wearing something so beautiful. Of course, not so enchanting as these dresses…there’s nothing more feminine than to wear a short gown similar to these ones…I have in my closet a special dress {not like this ones, but similar} and I use it for special occasions. Is “the dress” that every once in a while I peek it up and dream of different places that I might wear it. I call it the magic dress because is the sort of dress that feels like magic the second you put it on…do you have a similar piece? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...