Sunday, September 26, 2010

French Inspired Wedding
Ohh lala! This wedding is all about the chic. French, couture, feather masks, black and white décor, black net hairpieces, romance… totally sophisticated chicness! This nuptial, is what I envision when talking about dream French inspired wedding to look like…details paired to a ridiculously gorgeous black and white gown. Love, love, loooove!

I took French classes {back in the days: high school} and since then, have always felt a strong connection to all things French! {Well, you have seen my blog name, it’s a French term meaning “getting together”..and I use a lot of minor French terms since its my 3rd language..} When I saw these pictures I felt a little representation of me. I have always love Audrey Hepburn and have always been inspired by the movies “Sabrina” and “Breakfast at Tiffanys”. I also adore French flowers, stylish Paris runways with the black glace gloves, black and white stripes, the oh so chic black net hairpieces and the Chanel inspired jewels. All this elements are well put together to  make the perfect French Provencal setting. This lavender farm was the perfect spot to capture the romance of the French countryside. From the true romance, to the feather masks as a theatrical touch, the chair covers tied with the black and white striped ribbon {J’ADORE!}, the black and white napkins, the “love notes”, beautiful bouquets, and the black and white striped umbrella …{FAINT}…I adore every single shoot of this wedding. Pure style, sophistication, personality and above all things love for the French. Enjoy watching! 


 Très Très Chic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...