Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New York Fashion Week has finally arrived…
 Despite the fact that I don’t live in New York and get to attend this fabulous event of the year, doesn’t mean I don’t get the same details and news of my favorite designers. For those of you who don’t know of what I’m talking about, it’s a hectic week full of adrenaline were a prestige and recognize socialite {majorly from the media} have the privilege to attend this runway shows to watch the models do their thing in the runway dressed by inspired and legendary designers of all time. Yesterday was Marc Jacobs turn…the pictures below are evidence on how Jacobs puts his colorful,  seductive spin of the seventies…I’m a BIG fan of the 70’s style ...take a look at this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...