Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lucky Tuesday…
A few years ago I started to attend yoga classes, which I thought, it was helpful for my postures, stress and breathe control. Nevertheless, I never new a simple meditation and the adoption of specific body postures could be so widely practiced for health and relaxation. For some reason it was peculiar to me, see these kind of instructors wearing some sort of lovely necklaces and bracelets, which reflected joy and sparkle. Personally, I’m a fan of these lucky bracelets so popular nowadays.  I think I’m not the only one who loves finding the creative force through the discipline of yoga, sparkle gems and groovy beads. To make the story short, there’s another yoga follower who found a force of the flow of yoga, which gave her creative business a focus. She started to create “Bhatibeads”. You should take a look at her site {http://www.bhatibeads.com/}, I have crush with her silk wraps, cuffs, and lucky bracelets…I want them all!!!
Bhati Beads handmade creation is inspired by peace and light and will undoubtedly let You shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...