Friday, September 24, 2010

Paint it Black!!!


Bossa and Stones “Paint it black” music in the background, cool temperatures, grey atmosphere, ambivalent rain, makes the mood a little different from my typical Fridays.…I told a while ago I was signing off for the weekend, but  couldn’t resist the temptation of posting this black decoration…makes it analogous to the mood I’m experimenting right now...the pictures couldn’t describe it better…I’m totally inspired by darkness.. meaning BLACK! Black makes it mysterious and certainly gives a mood and certain weight to any room. Nevertheless, when combined with small doses of bright color equals PERFECTION! 

…Would you paint a room black?...

Now I’m definitely gone!!!

BON WIKEN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...